Krayt Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KRAHU - an SWG Europe-Chimaera Guild

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Babe is here

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Babe
Private

Babe is here Empty
PostSubject: Babe is here   Babe is here EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 1:31 am

Hi to all! First of all ...thank you to let me join your guild and let me place my house in this nice city! From the character: Babe X-tase was a high performer entertainer...most of her time performed dance in front of influenced persons like Jabba, or even the Emperor (tough that dance weas performed in a theatralic performance with more than 100 dancers)...she loved her life as an entertainer...but one day she discovered that the force is with her.. she was shocked...feared...wanted to hide... and she must leave her galaxy (Kettemoor). Then she has found you and your city ...put down a shelter...

IRL: Shockingly Im a 37 years old hungarian player ...name is Ákos (bet you couldnt pronounce it Very Happy ) Married have one beautyful daughter named Anna. My wife isnt into star wars Very Happy I was Playing swg since the eginning ...but after NGE Ive quitted ...and now Ive come back to look around. (you never forget your first love, do u? Very Happy) Its much different then at the old days...but seems like nice to me.

thats all from me now. Have a nice day!

PS and maybe you figured it out already..I like RP ing...

PS2: sorry about my bad english Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Babe is here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Krayt Hunters :: Introductions :: Intros-
Jump to: