Krayt Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KRAHU - an SWG Europe-Chimaera Guild

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello there,I'm Almslivi/Aekeitcha

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Almslivi
Private
Almslivi

Hello there,I'm Almslivi/Aekeitcha Empty
PostSubject: Hello there,I'm Almslivi/Aekeitcha   Hello there,I'm Almslivi/Aekeitcha EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 7:01 am

Howdy friends!

I am playing 2 characters Almslivi,Zabrak Smuggler and Aekeitcha,Sullustan Structures Trader.Manamy/Meriel is my RL wife.I am a NDT inspector(non destructive testing if it helps).In other words people build stuff like airplanes,ships,bridges,buildings,etc and i go there with a few gadgets and i look to see if they really know what they're doing or not (i'm so hated by them lol! )

A LONG TIME AGO,IN A GALAXY FAR,FAR AWAY ....

After SWG was launched,i wanted to play the game,but SOE didn't send CDs and game cards in this direction of the planet, and i wasn't able to download a functional client from their website.So after a while i gave up trying and concentrated on other things like exams Sleep
But i couldn't get it out of my head,so a few months ago i tried again.Still no CDs,game cards or anything,but i had a good internet connection and i managed to dl the trial.I was thrilled at the perspective of being able to play until i got in the cantina on tansarii,where,surprise,i crashed again,again and again.I had to make 3 trial accounts until i finally managed to solve the problem and be sure it works, and i subscribed.Started playing with my wife Manamy/Meriel and my brother Shayer(who's a traitor,he's back at wow now).

Almslivi was my first char.During my first days on infinity i haven't met any experienced players,only some who were coming out of tansarii.After trying to comunicate a few times with them and getting answers like "Follow me!Kill That ->","Good,Follow me,kill that", in a repetitive kind of way i quit my robocop job and went roaming around Tatooine. I was trying to learn the game,and i visited all the towns appearing on the map,all were looking deserted.I even got to Mos Krayt when i wanted to pay a visit to the Krayt graveyard.I enterd the houses around looking for people and vendors,not much success...So i said to myself : it's time to make a trader. So Aekeitcha was born.I was expecting some quests to help me lvl a trader and help me learn the game,something similar to legacy,but there isn't such a thing,or i don't know of it. So when i found myself stuck at lvl 14 because i was out of resources and thinking i have to hand sample everything until i level to 90, Aeke remained somehow in the background.I thought that's why there are no traders and vendors around. geek
After a while i made contact with the people in haven (uuuu,there are humans on this server!! i said).It was Friday evening and they were preparing for the weekly theater event followed by mass murder of innocent imperial troops and equipment.After taking part at their event and getting killed a few times by Shayer and Clone (yep,then i learned about placing bounties on killers Twisted Evil ) they showed me around the server,places to shop,and so on.
Afterwards,i started questing a lot,trying to lvl up and get the hang of things as fast as i can.I found a corellian house at a vendor,i was thrilled,so i went to corellia and looked for a city,none around so i went out of coronet and made my first base.The next evening i met Ugh,he flew me over at MK with his POB because there was no shuttle (trying to impress the newbie,hehe Laughing ).There i met Ciota. They gave me a tatooine house and i got admited in the guild and in the city.

This would be my history in SWG and on Infinity.
Now Chimaera begins...

Sorry for boring you to death but there's server maintenance and i had nothing else to...You know how an old man is when he starts talking,don't hate me for it scratch
Back to top Go down
Ugh Redrum
Admin
Ugh Redrum

PostSubject: Re: Hello there,I'm Almslivi/Aekeitcha   Hello there,I'm Almslivi/Aekeitcha EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 9:39 am

Hello there,I'm Almslivi/Aekeitcha 2899778557_8a4991e632_o
Back to top Go down
http://www.kraythunters.forumotion.com/portal.html
Manami
Private
Manami

PostSubject: Re: Hello there,I'm Almslivi/Aekeitcha   Hello there,I'm Almslivi/Aekeitcha EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 4:11 pm

cheers Nice thread Mr Almslivi! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello there,I'm Almslivi/Aekeitcha   Hello there,I'm Almslivi/Aekeitcha Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello there,I'm Almslivi/Aekeitcha
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Krayt Hunters :: Introductions :: Intros-
Jump to: