Krayt Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KRAHU - an SWG Europe-Chimaera Guild

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hey from Corena

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Corena
Private

Hey from Corena Empty
PostSubject: Hey from Corena   Hey from Corena EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 10:13 pm

Sup guys,

Finally could be arsed to type an intro.

28 yrs old and still been playing SWG on and off since 2003.

First played on Farstar server when Combat medics were awesome and TK's were better. I got into PvP and the GCW a lot with the help of a great guild called United Anarchy <UA> but sadly after the NGE hit they all disbanded and went to Wow or whatever and i went to EvE (awesome game btw)

I did eventually come back to SWG but on Bria, an American server. I was a Jedi and joined the Jedi guild there. Very strict rules and althought it did give me entertainment for a while, i saked it off. i raraly go back.

After a Brief stunt on WoW and EQ2 i came back to SWG with the idea of making my toon back to the way it used to be. No Vehicles, No fast travel. just me and my Cu-Pa mount lol.

Thats when i made Corena on Infinity. I tried to solo up as much as possible but i met a few good friends along the way.

Cooni and Azik for the Nova Order guild <NO>

After i joined i saw what kind of guild i was in and tried my best to work hard and help the guild as best i could. I dropped my old school style of play and created 3 other toons.
Biggirl who used to be my fat dancer i changed to Trader and leveled her up to 90.
-Adria- i created and made her Entertainer for buffs
Ehya i made for another trader at first with hopes for her to be a Medic for a full buff account.

Then i got bored again and played EvE and EQ2, but time and time again i always come back to this great game SWG.

Infinity was Dead and my old guild were gone. I was walking around looking for players and i met into Ciota. He told me about KRAHU and even tho it sounded like a dieing guild on a dieing server i still agreed to join.

Mos Krayte was a lil shanty town back then due to the exodus but i declared residence with all my 4 toons and Ciota showed me how he could solo a Krayte lol.

I took another lil break after that then came back to see Mos Krayte a thriving City with a Shuttle and a good group of Guild members. Since then i have never looked back and have done my best to make this work.

Its sad to see Infinity go down but if we have the same strength that we had when rebuilding Infinity then were gonna excell on the next server.

Thats my lil Story hehe Smile
Back to top Go down

Hey from Corena
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Krayt Hunters :: Introductions :: Intros-
Jump to: