Krayt Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KRAHU - an SWG Europe-Chimaera Guild

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hi im Unicornian

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
unicornian
Private

Hi im Unicornian Empty
PostSubject: Hi im Unicornian   Hi im Unicornian EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 8:57 am

hello Smile you all know me (i hope lol) and im realy angry, i just leaned that their shutting infinity down on the 15th and im going to explode with rage if i dont get this out Sad WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!! Sad
Back to top Go down
gortz
Admin
gortz

Hi im Unicornian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi im Unicornian   Hi im Unicornian EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 9:02 am

hi uni
Back to top Go down
https://kraythunters.forumotion.com
unicornian
Private

Hi im Unicornian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi im Unicornian   Hi im Unicornian EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 9:04 am

hello gortz
Back to top Go down
unicornian
Private

Hi im Unicornian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi im Unicornian   Hi im Unicornian EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 9:07 am

so, what do you think of SOE's infinet wisdom? i reckon they will lose another exodus of players
Back to top Go down
gortz
Admin
gortz

Hi im Unicornian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi im Unicornian   Hi im Unicornian EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 9:39 am

could see it happening tbh, and its no great loss - the game is still the game and so on - ive got a toon on chimera from eons ago that ive not touched, imagine a world where if you want something you simply go to the bazaar or to a towns vendor ...

For me this is a good thing, for me it means activity and chances of mass pvp battles etc rather than quietness with one or two people in a 120 person guild being online at any time...

Spin it around Uni - think of all those lovely customers, think of all that cash, think of tells and mails alll asking for your stuff....

It can only get better....
Back to top Go down
https://kraythunters.forumotion.com
unicornian
Private

Hi im Unicornian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi im Unicornian   Hi im Unicornian EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 9:50 am

also, srry isaest but swg wont load for me so i can log for awile, and can anyone pass on that message iw ill be greatfull Smile ty
Back to top Go down
Ugh Redrum
Admin
Ugh Redrum

Hi im Unicornian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi im Unicornian   Hi im Unicornian EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 9:59 am

unicornian wrote:
also, srry isaest but swg wont load for me so i can log for awile, and can anyone pass on that message iw ill be greatfull Smile ty

You can start the game from your SwgClient in your main game folder...
Back to top Go down
http://www.kraythunters.forumotion.com/portal.html
unicornian
Private

Hi im Unicornian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi im Unicornian   Hi im Unicornian EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 6:32 am

srry all but my internet has decided to become unbearably slow and im trying to fix it (hopefully for the last time) srry again Sad

uni
Back to top Go down
Ugh Redrum
Admin
Ugh Redrum

Hi im Unicornian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi im Unicornian   Hi im Unicornian EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 9:55 am

Np Uni, we miss you... Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.kraythunters.forumotion.com/portal.html
unicornian
Private

Hi im Unicornian Empty
PostSubject: sorry   Hi im Unicornian EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 4:50 am

im sorry im offline so long at a time Sad too many things are happening at once, Star trek online came out and a resived a late birthday present of star wars knights of the old republic, ill be online later today. I will be offline alot but i hope eventuly i can stabilise my gaming life Smile i hope to see you all soon,

Uni
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hi im Unicornian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi im Unicornian   Hi im Unicornian Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi im Unicornian
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Krayt Hunters :: Introductions :: Intros-
Jump to: